Established in 1997 as a membership group of the Jackson Health Foundation, the Guardian Angels raise money to enhance and expand pediatric specialty programs at Holtz Children’s Hospital. The Guardian Angels also provide the funding necessary to support renovations of designated areas at Holtz Children’s Hospital.
Guardian Angels Gifts
Guardian Angels provide a cumulative gift totaling $5,000 over a 5-year period.
Benefits of becoming a Guardian Angel
- Name listed on Guardian Angels Donor Recognition Wall at Holtz Children’s Hospital
- Invitation to special events such as Annual Luncheon, Pre Event Trunk Show, and exclusive designer events
- Opportunity to participate on private tour of Holtz Children’s Hospital
- Opportunity to volunteer at Holtz Children’s Hospital
- Opportunity to attend the Miami Heat Family Festival in a yearly basis
Help Holtz Children’s Hospital
Holtz Children’s Hospital is one of the largest children’s hospitals in the southeast United States and is known worldwide for their team of pediatric specialists experienced in treating children with all types of needs — from routine care to life-saving procedures. As a result of the miracles that happen each day, more children get a second chance at living a fuller life.
As Guardian Angels, your support is extremely important. Your gift ensures that Holtz Children’s Hospital will be able to advance emerging research, provide health care professionals with state-of-the art facilities, and continue to provide accessible health care services that are critically important to the quality of life and the health of the children in our community.
Support from the Guardian Angels has resulted in the following for Holtz Children’s Hospital:
- Over $550,000 raised to support renovation of the Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Unit at Holtz Children’s Hospital.
- Remodeling of the “Little Miracles Maternity Suites” featuring a spa-like atmosphere, high-tech equipment and 20 private maternity suites.
- Renovation of the Cancer and Organ Transplant floor.
- Renovation of the Adolescent Unit at the Ryder Trauma Center.
- $1 million renovation of the Pediatric Referral Unit/Pediatric Transplant Surgical Unit.
For more information, please complete the reply form below. You may also call us at 305-585-GIVE (4483) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.