Young professionals looking to make a difference turn to the Young Angels at Jackson Health Foundation as a vital source of engagement. Established in 2015, the program allows leaders from the ages of 21 to 35 to network and enact change on behalf of the Foundation. Young Angels are a dynamic group who recognize the transformative power of philanthropy, volunteerism, and their ability to enact change through their actions.
Membership Benefits Include
By joining today you will have the opportunity to participate in various activities and service projects throughout the year. In recognition you will receive the following benefits:
• Opportunity to attend career development workshops
• Opportunity to attend networking and educational events
• Special recognition on Foundation website
• Listing on the Donor Wall at the appropriate giving level
• Invitation to attend/volunteer at fundraising events
Annual membership to the Young Angels Program is $175 and is tax deductible. Young Angels believe that participation in civic engagement activities is vital to the health of their community and will host various activities and service projects throughout the year.
For more information, please complete the reply form below. You may also call us at 305-585-GIVE (4483) or email at email@example.com.